The Future of Banking in an Open, Digital and Real-Time World
This year unfortunately there is no NACHA Smarter, Faster, Payments Conference for us to exhibit at however we have decided to do our panel session virtually to bring NACHA to you! Register below to join our session.
Have Open Banking, PSD2, and connected banking presented a watershed moment for financial institutions? What should your organisation do? Who benefits and how? What might the U.S. financial institution landscape look like if connected banking succeeds? In this session, the panelists will discuss the changes and explore what they mean for the future.
Questions answered in this session:
- What is the relevance of open banking from a U.S. point of view?
- How should an organization prepare and plan for open banking?
- Michael Bellacosa, Managing Director, Head of Global Payments, BNY Mellon
- Peter Davey, Vice President, Product Innovation, The Clearing House
- Peter Tapling, Managing Director, PTap Advisory LLC and NACHA Board Member
- Moderator: Gene Neyer, Executive Advisor, Icon Solutions
Complete the form below to register for the webinar.