Icon explores RTP in developing markets on recent podcast
Icon Solutions is delighted to have joined Elizabeth McQuerry, Partner at Glenbrook Partners and Miller Abel, Deputy Director, Principal Technologist at Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation on a podcast which explored the development and adoption of real-time payments in developing markets.
The podcast, titled ‘Real-time Payments in Developing Markets’, covers the drivers, the technology approaches, and lessons learned that can be used to accelerate the real-time payments journey in the U.S.
On the podcast Gene Neyer, Executive Advisor at Icon Solutions, speaks alongside representatives from Glenbrook Partners and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation on:
- How faster payments mechanisms are developed under a strong central bank
- How faster payments initiatives are used to drive specific policy requirements
- The journey forward for real-time payments in the U.S.
- Gene Neyer, Executive Advisor at Icon Solutions
- Elizabeth McQuerry, Partner at Glenbrook Partners
- Miller Abel, Deputy Director, Principle Technologist at Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
More information on the session here