Icon Solutions to sponsor EBAday 2019
London, 14th May 2019 – Icon Solutions, the leading provider of technology solutions and real-time payments expertise, is delighted to return as a key sponsor and presenter for the fourth year running at this year’s EBAday held in Stockholm which will take place on the 18th and 19th June.
This year we will be participating in two panel discussions, both on the 18th June:
13:30-14:15 The road to bank transformation: traditional and digital coexistence
Which implications does the ongoing digital transformation have for banks and their customers? Which core operations need to be revised, and which processes should be kept?
- Kate Pohl, HSO Consulting
- Simon Wilson, Global Director, Icon Solutions
- Lucie Haß, Managing Director, Helaba Digital
- Mario Mendia, Senior Vice President – Capital Markets & Treasury, TAS Group
14:30-15:15 Instant payments and open banking – a match made in heaven
What is the current status of real-time payments and open banking initiatives in Europe and beyond? What are the strategic imperatives and what can be learned from the developments in these markets?
- Gene Neyer, Executive Advisor, Icon Solutions
- Hakan Eroglu, Global Open Banking Expert Lead, Accenture
- Harry Rymert, Product Manager Domestic and Real-Time Payments, SEB
- Sungmahn Seo, Head of Payments, EMEA, J.P. Morgan
- Michael Steinbach, CEO, equensWorldline and Managing Director Financial Services, Worldline
To arrange a meeting with the Icon team at EBAday to discuss your payments needs please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org