Icon participate in virtual NACHA conference
Icon Solutions is delighted to have been a part of this year’s virtual NACHA Smarter, Faster Payments conference.
Icon Solutions’ panel session on ‘The Future of Payments in an Open, Digital and Real-Time World’ was well attended by payments enthusiasts around the world.
The panel session looked at Open Banking, PSD2, and connected banking and how these new initiatives have presented a watershed moment for financial institutions. The panellists explored the options different organisations have and the decisions they will be faced with making. They also discussed who will benefit from these new initiatives and how. The panel explored what the U.S. financial institution landscape will look like if connected banking succeeds and discussed the changes being made and what they will mean for the future.
- Michael Bellacosa, Managing Director, Head of Global Payments, BNY Mellon
- Peter Davey, Vice President, Product Innovation, The Clearing House
- Peter Tapling, Managing Director, PTap Advisory LLC and NACHA Board Member
- Moderator: Gene Neyer, Executive Advisor, Icon Solutions
Key discussion points:
- The panellists discussed the relevance of Open Banking from a U.S. point of view
- Explored how different organisations should prepare and plan for Open Banking
- The drivers for, not just Open Banking, but modernisation across the globe
- How we are enabling an open ecosystem while supporting innovation
- Business models and use cases from across the globe
More information on the session here