Transforming legacy architectures with Icon Solutions and MongoDB
In this session, Simon Wilson, Co-Head of Payments at Icon Solutions and Simon Callan, Chief Architect for IPF at Icon Solutions, together with Boris Bialek, MongoDB‘s Head of Innovation EMEA, will discuss Icon’s next generation payment platform, IPF. Built for today’s needs of real-time and direct “account to account payments”, it meets the needs of a service driven, modular, collaborative payments ecosystem. IPF ignores the boundaries of traditional monolithic legacy applications and is underpinned by the database platform of choice, MongoDB.
The panel will explore the imperative need for changing from legacy environments, to a truly modern and flexible architecture – which levels the playing field for banks against fintech challenger institutions.
In this webinar you will:
- Learn why Icon decided to build a new payment processing solution for our Clients
- Hear about the benefits of applying modern architecture templates and patterns to solve payment challenges
- Understand the importance of agility plus speed and why introducing MongoDB into your existing landscape as data as a service platform will accelerate change
- What components make up the MongoDB platform which make legacy modernisation possible
- Simon Wilson, Co-Head of Payments at Icon Solutions
- Simon Callan, Chief Architect, IPF at Icon Solutions
- Boris Bialek, Head of Innovation EMEA at MongoDB
This session will take place on July 30th, 2020 at 9.30am – 10.30am BST